The group DUPLEX released XBLAZE Code: Embryo for the PS 3 platform. XBlaze Code: Embryo from the BlazBlue series is a visual novel based in the BlazBlue universe. Featuring a complex storyline and an innovative path selection system, XBlaze Code: Embryo is a visual novel that weaves a story as compelling and exciting as BlazBlue!
Description: Touya Kagari is living a typical high school student life until one day a mysterious man attacks him with uncanny powers. He is saved by a strange girl who later explains she is there to protect him. So begins his journey…
Set 150 years prior to the events in BlazBlue, XBlaze Code: Embryo follows Touya Kagari, a high school student who finds himself embroiled in events beyond his understanding when he’s attacked out of the blue.
A girl called Es appears and protects him, but then refuses to leave, claiming her mission is to ensure his safety. Suddenly thrown into a world of magic and the supernatural, Touya will struggle to uncover a hidden truth.
- From the creators and publisher of the BlazBlue series comes a visual novel prequel set 150 years before the events in BlazBlue!
- Play a new type of visual novel where it’s not about the choices you make, but the information you gather!
- TOi System – Rather than choices, XBlaze Code Embryo has an inventive new system that affects the storyline! How you gather information will dictate the path and ending you get
- Branching storylines offer multiple paths and endings
- A Compelling Visual Novel – Created for fans of visual novels and BlazBlue alike, XBlaze Code: Embryo features a completely new story based in the BlazBlue universe.
- An Innovative New Path System – The unique “TOi” system brings information about your surroundings to your fingertips! Touya’s path will change depending on what you choose to read.
- Get Immersed – XBlaze Code: Embryo offers several endings and routes, including a gag one!