The group RELOADED released Wolfenstein: The New Order Update 1 for the PC platform. The New Order is the ninth instalment in the Wolfenstein series, first was developed in 1992, you have been fan of this series and been waiting, now you have the chance to play on your PC and fight with Third Reich who won World War II and stop deathshead and rewrite history. You will be needing base game Wolfenstein.The.New.Order-RELOADED to install this update, checkout What’s New to know about the changes.
Genre: Action, Historic, FPS
Check the included .txt file for a list of changes.
Patch release notes:
- Added driver version detection for supported AMD and NVIDIA GPUs
- Added independent VO volume control
- Added audio device selection in Audio Options menu
- Bug fix to prevent anisotropic filtering being disabled every time the player dies
- Enabling multisampling antialiasing through the in-game console will no longer break skin shaders and reflections
- Fix for invalid screen resolutions being set after driver updates or swapping monitors
- “Ultra” settings updated to use lower values for VT Cache and Shadow Buffer size (original values can still be accessed through ‘Custom’ settings)
Description: Wolfenstein®: The New Order reignites the series that created the first-person shooter genre. Under development at Machine Games, a studio comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognized for their work creating story-driven games, Wolfenstein offers a deep game narrative packed with action, adventure and first-person combat.
Intense, cinematic and rendered in stunning detail with id® Software’s id Tech® 5 engine, Wolfenstein sends players across Europe on a personal mission to bring down the Nazi war machine. With the help of a small group of resistance fighters, infiltrate their most heavily guarded facilities, battle high-tech Nazi legions, and take control of super-weapons that have conquered the earth – and beyond.
1946: Europe. World War II rages on across Europe. Where the Allies once pressed advantage, the Nazi forces have turned the tide in dramatic fashion behind the technologically advanced war machine of General Wilhelm Strasse, aka Deathshead. When a final Allied assault on Deathshead’s compound fails, the Allies’ greatest hope falls with it. 1960: Europe. The war is over. And the Nazis are triumphant victors.
Using unrelenting force and brutal intimidation, the Nazis have brought even the most powerful nations to their knees. The Nazi regime now rules the globe with an iron fist. You are Captain B.J. Blazkowicz, the American War Hero. After delving into this world of darkness, you must launch an impossible counter-offensive against the monstrous Nazi regime. Only you dare stand up against an unstoppable army of Nazi robots and hulking Super Soldiers. Only you can stop Deathshead. Only you can rewrite history.
- The Action and Adventure: Wolfenstein’s breath-taking set pieces feature storming a beachfront fortress on the Baltic coast, underwater exploration, player-controlled Nazi war machines, and much more – all combined to create an exhilarating action-adventure experience.
- The Story and Characters: Hi-octane action and thrilling adventure weaved together into a tightly paced, super immersive game narrative featuring memorable characters.
- The History and Setting: Set against a backdrop of an alternate 1960s, discover an unfamiliar world ruled by a familiar enemy—one that has changed and twisted history as you know it.
- The Arsenal and Assault: Break into secret research facilities and heavily guarded weapon stashes to upgrade your tools of destruction. Experience intense first-person combat as you go up against oversized Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space