The group iMARS released action, adventure, fantasy video game The Wolf Among Us for the PS3 platform.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Description: The Wolf Among Us is a 5-episode series set before the events seen in the first Fables (DC Comics/Vertigo), an award-winning comic book series, it is an often violent, mature and hard-boiled thriller where the characters and creatures of myth, lore and legend are real and exist in our world.
From the makers of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead, comes a gritty, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo). As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf – you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
Episodic Game – All 5 Episodes Included
- Episode 1: Faith
- Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors
- Episode 3: A Crooked Mile
- Episode 4: In Sheep’s Clothing
- Episode 5: Cry Wolf
- Based on Fables (DC Comics/Vertigo), an award-winning comic book series by Bill Willingham.
- Play as Bigby Wolf: formerly the most feared monster among the Fables, now Sheriff of Fabletown and protector of those he used to hunt. He must restrain the beast within if he is to earn the trust of those around him.
- The characters of myth, lore and legend are real, and exist in our world. Your choices matter and will change and define the story you experience.