“A Crooked Mile” is the third episode of the highly-rated ongoing episodic graphic adventure video game “The Wolf Among Us”.
Description: After discovering damning evidence at a bloody crime scene, Bigby is situated just steps behind the prime suspect of a horrific murder, but he’s not the only one; other forces in Fabletown will stop at nothing to protect their interests. Every decision matters and time is ticking in thisthird episode of The Wolf Among Us.
The Wolf Among Us takes place prior to the comics and lets players take on the role of Bigby Wolf (The Big Bad Wolf), who has been exiled to New York City. The game follows Wolf as he tries to keep fairy tale characters including Mr. Toad and the Three Little Pigs undetected in our world.
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking Dead
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- Now, it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if you’ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
- Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics