The second episode of season two of the highly-rated video game series “The Walking Dead”.
Genre: Graphic adventure
Description: The group is forced to flee into the woods after the cabin is visited by Carver, who threatens to harm them. Clementine finds someone from her past.
The Walking Dead: Season Two follows on the first game, and coincides with events of the comic, in which a zombie apocalypse has occurred, turning humans that are bitten or die into zombies, or “walkers”; the only way to stop this conversion is to damage the brain. As with the comic, the game takes place in the state of Georgia.
- Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic books
- Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
- The sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
- Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics