The group ZWT released SecureCRT v220.127.116.110 for Windows x86 i.e 32 Bit. SecureCRT provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
Operating System: Windows
Description: Whether you need a Telnet or Terminal replacement with solid security and session management, or a more capable remote access tool to raise your productivity to the nth degree, SecureCRT is an application you can live in all day long.
– Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac — employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
– Configure, manage, and customize 1 to 5,000 sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more.
– Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH2, SSH1, Telnet, Telnet/SSL, serial, and other protocols.
– Leverage the high-productivity UI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
– Depend on the open standard Secure Shell protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
– Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript.
– Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
– Save steps with the close integration of SecureCRT and the SecureFX® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/SSL file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.
New for SecureCRT v7.2:
– Session manager (Windows only): The dockable session manager lets you quickly connect to sessions. The session manager pane can be positioned on the left, right, top, or bottom of the SecureCRT window or undocked as a modeless dialog. The “classic” Connect dialog is still supported.
– Personal data folder: Optionally store logon credentials separate from other session data. This makes it safer to store sessions in the cloud or on a network drive and makes it easier to share sessions with colleagues.
– Zoom session view (Windows and Mac only): Quickly zoom a session (increase or decrease the font size) using the mouse or keyboard.
– SHA-2 MAC algorithm support: Support for SHA-2 MAC algorithms provides improved security compared to SHA-1 and complies with NIST requirements.
– Execute local shell command: Do port knocking or run a batch script before connecting to a session using the execute local shell command option.
– Scripting enhancements: Features include a CommandWindow object, send text to screen only function, ability to pass arguments to logon scripts, and Ymodem file transfer support.
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003 R2
Windows Server 2003
Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
Note: 64-bit editions of the above platforms are supported.