“Ultra Street Fight IV” is the all new updated version for the 2008 fighting game. Alongside the usual balance changes, the update introduces some new fighting mechanics. The first is a new move called Red Focus, similar to the regular Focus move, but having more invincibility hits. You can certainly know more about it from the attached nfo.
Description: The series evolves to a whole new level with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is known for, five new characters and six new stages have been added for even more fighting mayhem, with rebalanced gameplay andoriginal modes topping off this offering.
- Ultra Combo Double allows players to choose both of their character’s Ultra Combos at the cost of doing less damage. This gives players more options in their tactics and play styles.
- Red Focus Attack is a Focus Attack that absorbs multiple hits. By holding the usual Medium Punch and Medium Kick buttons, plus the Light Punch button, the player’s character will flash red as they charge their Focus Attack. It is still subject to the same weaknesses as the former with Armor Breaking moves and throws.
- Delayed Standing (similar to “Tactical Recovery” from Capcom vs. SNK 2) allows players to alter the timing of their character’s wake-up, when they are getting back on their feet. By pressing any two buttons when the character is slammed down in a hard knockdown (similar in the fashion of performing a Quick Stand), the character will take a few extra frames to get back on their feet, disrupting the wake-up game of the attacking opponent
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 12 GB free hard drive space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better (except NVIDIA GeForce 7300)
- DirectX®: 9.0c or greater
- Sound: DirectSound, DirectX9.0c Compatible Audio