The group SoSISO released Udemy’s Become a SuperLearner: Learn Speed Reading & Advanced Memory. It’s very much helpful to everyone – i.e. irrespective of the age groups and others, only requirement is you can read! So for what you are waiting? Learn faster and more effectively by harnessing the skills of the world’s fastest readers and memory record-holders.
Operating System: All
Description: Anyone can become a SuperLearner to learn more, recall more, and comprehend more in a lot less time.
This course will retrain your brain for optimal performance. Yes, optimal. But you could always spend that time watching cute cat videos–it’s up to you.
Harness the Skills of the World’s Fastest Readers and Memory Record-Holders
- Hack Your Learning, Reading, and Memory Skills
- Learn ANYTHING Faster and More Effectively
- Absorb and Retain New Information EASILY
- Understand the Cognitive and Neurological Factors Involved in Learning
- Program Your Brain for Faster Learning and Better Retention
The way they taught you to read in school was fine for learning how to read, but it’s not fine for maximizing your comprehension, memory, and reading speed.
This course will rewire your brain, so you can make use of its full potential.
Contents and Overview
Over the course of 36 lectures, you’ll develop new habits with vigorous memory improvement techniques. The more you practice, the better you’ll get. You’ll learn how to gauge your progress and retention with simple mental markers.
The 3 Super Skills of this Course:
- Speed-reading with high comprehension (80%+) and understanding.
- Memory techniques for storing and recalling vast amounts of information quickly and accurately.
- Developing the cognitive infrastructure to support this flood of new information long-term.
The course also covers efficient methods of pre-reading and speed reading, so you’ll be able to increase both the volume of material you can read and your comprehension levels.
Retraining your brain will require 2-3 hours of memory and speed-reading practice per week, and training will last roughly 4-6 weeks. Quite simply: it takes time to break old habits and replace them with better ones. It won’t be easy – but if you put in the work, you are guaranteed to succeed. (Besides, much of the homework consists of mental games–we’re not talking calculus here.)
After taking this course, you will know how to process and internalize information in a highly-effective way, and be able to apply those skills to anything you wish to learn.