The group RELOADED released Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition for the PC platform. About Total War: ROME II – Emperor Edition: Emperor Edition is the definitive edition of ROME II, featuring an improved politics system, overhauled building chains, rebalanced battles and improved visuals in both campaign and battle. This is a fully updated & packed with all DLCs standalone release, so you will not be needing any previous releases, feel free to delete them.
Genre: Historic, Strategy
Release Notes: This release includes full game with all DLCs available for the game. We thought it was inappropriate to release a 9 GB dox so we decided to make it standalone. Since this game is now complete, you can delete all old packs.
Description: The definitive edition of the best-selling strategy game Total War™: ROME II, the Emperor Edition contains everything the original ROME II did, plus much, much more.
Alongside numerous improvements to performance and gameplay and all additional free content released since the launch of ROME II (including four bonus playable factions), the Emperor Edition introduces an improved politics system, refined unit balancing and new building chains.
Also includes a free download of the brand new expansion, the Imperator Augustus Campaign Pack, which drops players into the outbreak of the great Roman civil war that gave rise to the first emperor. As Octavian, Marc Anthony and Lepidus clash for supremacy, how far will you go to ensure a lasting peace?
- Plan your conquest of the known world in a massive sandbox turn-based campaign mode (supporting additional 2-player cooperative & competitive modes). Conspiracies, politics, intrigue, revolts, loyalty, honour, ambition, betrayal. Your decisions will write your own story.
- Build vast armies and take to the battlefield in real-time combat mode. Put your tactical skills to the test as you directly control tens of thousands of men clashing in epic land and sea battles.
- Play for the glory of Rome as one of three families or take command of a huge variety of rival civilisations – each offers a notably different form of gameplay experience with hundreds of unique units from siege engines and heavy cavalry to steel-plated legionaries and barbarian berserkers.
- See exotic ancient cities and colossal armies rendered in incredible detail, as jaw-dropping battles unfold. Detailed camera perspectives allow you to see your men shout in victory or scream in pain on the frontline, while a new tactical cam allows a god’s eye view of the carnage to better inform your strategic decisions.
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory:2GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Additional:Screen Resolution – 1024×768
- OS:Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory:4GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Additional:Screen Resolution – 1920×1080