Group DUPLEX released the new action-adventure video game “Tomb Raider” for PS3. Tomb Raider in 2013 takes the generation of pop-tastic Girl Power and coats it with a thick, treacle-black storyline that’s more reminiscent of a Christopher Nolan epic. It’s edgier and more contemporary than the predecessors that its severed itself from…
We can’t wait to invest ourselves into more of this tale.
Note: This game didn’t work for 2 testers on rogero cfw 4.30, one tester on cfw 4.21 reported it working though . If anyone can test it to see if it’s work on rogero’s CFW and share his experince here. If not, Patch should will release soon.
Release Date: Mar 5, 2013
Platforms: PS3 | Xbox360 | PC
Gameplay Modes: Single-Player, Multi-Player
Developer: Crystal Dynamics
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: Tomb Raider is a re-imagining of the infamous action-adventure franchise and explores the visceral origin story of this character. In the game, Lara Croft ascends from a frightened young lady on her first adventure and emerges as a hardened survivor
With only her sharp instincts and her innate ability to push the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight, explore, and use her intelligence to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island and escape its tight grip.
- Hunt or Be Hunted: Evade, outsmart, track, and kill the mysterious enemies that hunt you as prey.
- Survival Action: Brutally attack and defend yourself as you fight to survive through visceral one-on-one melee combat.
- Strategic Weapons: Gain an advantage in combat by finding an array of different melee and ranged weapons including a variety of guns and the hunter’s ultimate weapon, the bow.
- Creative Survival: React and adapt to the island by using only that which you can salvage from the environment like climbing axes, rope, and machetes that can be used to unlock new traversal and combat gameplay options.
- Free Movement: Scramble up a vertical cliff, sprint and leap across a huge chasm, steer mid-air to land a misdirected jump. There is no right way to traverse, survive, and explore the harsh environment of the island.
- One Cohesive World: The diverse multi-region island is an open playground alive with creatures, weather, and natural events.
- Origin Story: This new Tomb Raider concept reboots the franchise by exploring the origins of Lara Croft’s transformation into a hardened adventurer as you unravel the story behind the island’s mysterious past.