And here’s an some nice looking casual air battles game, “Thunder Wolves”.
|Genre: Action, Indie, Casual|
Release Date: May 15, 2013
Platforms: PC | X360 | PS3
Gameplay Modes: Single-player, Co-op
Developer: Most Wanted Entertainment
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: The Thunder Wolves have already made it through countless battles. They are equipped to destroy their enemies—destruction is part of their business. Put yourself in the pilot’s seat of a combat helicopter and become a member of the most experienced and dangerous helicopter team in the world!
Support the Thunder Wolves in their global battle against terrorism. Take part in varied operations and do whatever it takes to thwart the diabolical plans of your enemies! Defeat them once and for all, and save the world!
- Experience furious helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline (and lead) pumped arcade shooter!
- Make use of 9 different helicopters, as well as a large arsenal of different weapons, and let your appetite for destruction have free reign!
- Master 13 action-packed missions in 4 different regions of the world!
- Vanquish masses of enemies, fulfill varied mission objectives, and fight your way through to spectacular boss battles!
- Fly together with a friend as pilot and gunner in local co-op mode!
- OS:Windows® XP/Vista/7™
- Processor:2 GHz single-core
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:256MB DirectX9 compatible video card
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Mouse. Local co-op multiplayer requires one game controller.