And here’s a real time strategy game ‘There Came an Echo’. What is really unique about this game is the voice control system in which you get to direct the units around the battlefield using a microphone!
Description: There Came an Echo is a real-time strategy game in which the player assumes command of a small squadron, using an advanced voice recognition system to issue orders.
It features a character-driven sci-fi narrative that stars Wil Wheaton, Ashly Burch, Laura Bailey, Yuri Lowenthal, and more!
- Experience an epic single-player campaign that focuses on plot and character development over the course of the game
- Utilize a robust voice command system, or use standard keyboard/mouse/controller methods
- Customize every command, unit, and location in the game to literally any word or phrase
- 20+ track original score by phenoms Ronald Jenkees and Big Giant Circles
- Numerous language models supported, including various English-language accents and foreign languages!
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space