Group FLT released the new episode of the famous simulation game “The Sims 3” called “The Sims 3: University Life“.
Release Date: Mar 5, 2013
Gameplay Modes: Single-Player
Developer: The Sims Studio
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: The Sims 3 University Life expansion pack! Create and control Sims by customizing everything from their appearances and personalities to their homes. Then send them off to university where there’s a world of new things to learn! From organizing a protest and experimenting with street art, to attending a lecture at the student union and joining in new class activities, your Sims are sure to have the time of their lives!
…poise Sims for multiple benefits in their careers, including accelerated pay, higher career entry, new opportunities and more.
- Control Your Sims’ Destinies. Send them to university and they’ll reap benefits after graduation too! Reach the top job in their career paths with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job. They may even land a dream job as an art appraiser, sports agent, or video game developer!
- Embrace the Social Possibilities! Instant message your friends, post to their walls, share your Sims and their memories, and more! Your Sims can make connections and network at university too! Grow their networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video to build their affiliation with the nerds, rebels, and jocks. This opens up unique advantages like earning a dream job or a coveted extra trait.
- Explore New Locations! Take your Sims to meet friends at park, go on a date at the bistro, and more. At university, your Sims can explore the campus and town, striking out at the bowling alley, flirting with the barista at the Roasted Toasted Beans, browsing comic books at Keith’s Komics, and more!
- Achieve Academic Excellence. Learning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major. Your Sims can also learn through class activities, lectures at the student union, and joining in social activities.
- Get Ready to Party! Text books and study groups are a big part of university, but sometimes Sims need to party! Bonfires by the lake, juice keg stands at a dorm party – there are lots of ways to have fun!
- Actions Matter. Your Sims’ decisions are interconnected. A Fine Arts student benefits from the Avant Garde trait, develops Street Art skill and cred with the rebels by tagging and spray painting.
- Get the Party Started with The Party Pack Bundle!* Pre-order The Sims 3 University Life Limited Edition to get the Partaeus Maximus statue which allows your Sim to throw the best parties ever plus new clothing including togas, laurel wreaths, and masquerade masks.
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.