‘Supreme Ruler Ultimate’ is a historic strategy game where you get to be the leader of any nation from the world war II era.
Description: From World War II through the Cold War and into the future, re-live or re-imagine the tensions and crises of our recent history. Guide your nation through the era of your choice in Campaigns, Scenarios, and Sandboxes, as you make every effort to become Supreme Ruler.
Take control of any nation in the world from World War II through the Cold War and into the near future as our world lurches from one crisis to the next. Play historical or modern Campaigns with specific objectives, attempt one of the many Set-Piece Scenarios for a shorter game, or customize your game experience by picking any nation in the various era Sandboxes and choosing your own preferred Victory Condition. With so many options to choose from, Supreme Ruler Ultimate provides virtually unlimited replayability!
– Play Historical or Futuristic Campaigns.
– Take Control of any Nation in Sandbox Mode and impact the outcome of an era.
– Challenge yourself with Historical Scenarios for a faster-paced gameplay experience.
– The butterfly effect… Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
– Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
– Guide your Nation through an era of unprecedented Scientific Advancement.
– Modernize your economy to support your social and military policies.
– Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
– Detailed historically-accurate armies down to the Battalion level.
– Choose your level of control. Make all decisions or use your Cabinet Ministers to help.
– Battle the elements! Fully integrated weather model influences battlefield outcomes.
– Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet (PC only)
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI/Nvidia/Intel DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X Compatible
- Additional Notes: Resolution: 1280×800 or higher