RELOADED released pc version of new game Strider.
Description: Originally released in 1989, Strider remains one of Capcom’s most enduring franchises. The game tells the story of Hiryu, the youngest ever “Super A” ranked agent of an elite corps known as the Striders.
Strider Hiryu receives orders to assassinate Grandmaster Meio, supremedictator of Earth, who has plunged humanity into a dystopian dark age.
- The ultimate ninja returns – Strider Hiryu, the original assassin that inspired many third person action titles returns in a completely new game for a new generation of gamers as he takes on the Grand Master Meio
- Lightning fast combat – Use an arsenal of moves and weapons against your enemies whilst slicing your way through a massive interconnected game world
- Plasma Cyphers – From scorching enemies to freezing them in their tracks or deflecting a host of bullets, the indestructible plasma charged cypher offers a range of action tactics for players to use against their foes
- Seamless Traversal – Jump, climb and run through the expansive game world with the speed and agility of a ninja whilst climbing surfaces to gain that extra height and engaging the enemy from virtually any direction
- Varied enemy design – From cybernetic soldiers to immense bio-mechanical creatures the enemy types in Strider guarantee engaging and unique combat challenges
- Call on your allies – Hiryu’s robot allies the Eagle and Satellite Bots return, providing additional support and access to out of reach areas
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, 2.83GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 720, 2.8GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5770 / GeForce GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 3700 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Additional Notes: Integrated graphics solutions not supported. Controller recommended.