CODEX just released a fine point-and-click horror game ‘STASIS’.
Description: STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi, horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mysteries around him.
- Challenging and realistic puzzles
- Cinematic AAA music composed by Mark Morgan (Fallout)
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
- Classic point-and-click interaction
- Multiple characters to engage and work with
- John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
- Special objects can be used on John himself to end it all
- A holographic stripper
- OS: Windows XP 32 bit SP3
- Processor: 2 GHz – Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 205, AMD Radeon HD 3400 Series with 256 MB+ VRAM, latest OpenGL driver (Shared Memory is not supported)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers