The final build of an action sandbox video game “StarFoge”.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Description: StarForge is a game about gathering resources, building bases, crafting anything you want, and surviving on an alien planet. Earth’s star is dying and humanity transferred as much technology and resources as possible and left on a one way mission to populate another planet.
StarForge is a sci fi survival sandbox. Hunt to eat, dig for resources, craft many items, build a fort, and fight enemies in order to survive! Do this alone, or with other players, in a fully infinite procedural world.
- Procedural Infinite Voxel Terrain – There are no set boundaries in StarForge; the planet will procedurally generate each time you start a new game. The terrain supports plains, mountains, deserts, mountains, caves, overhangs, rocks, and much more. The world is infinite, meaning you will be able to run in a single direction for as long as your computer can support it.
- Underground/Surface/Space Gameplay – Build a tower that ascends into the clouds, through the atmosphere, then into space, and do this in real-time with no loading screens.
- Dynamic World – Enjoy dynamic weather patterns, a 24 day and night cycle, and a real time atmosphere. Creatures drop loot and attack the player and sometimes other creatures. Players can also swim and find water or lava in the game.
- Loot and Survive – Before the humans landed countless weapons and armor were sent to Atlas. You will find loot chests littered throughout the land, you will need their contents to survive.
- Vehicle Gameplay – Hop on board a 4 wheeled all terrain vehicle with a friend and traverse the world. Or jump into a hovercraft for speedy terrain movement. You may also take flight in the space helicopter.
- Procedural 3D Tileset – Build anything you want with our unique 3D Tilesets. You can create towns, villages, bridges, forts, and much more. It is also fully destructible! Ramps and stairs are also included.
- Physics Sandbox – We are designing the world to be fully dynamic. This currently includes chopping down trees, turrets, and enemies.
- Physics Movement – Our movement model is designed closely around the real bio mechanics of biped locomotion; The result is a more human look and feel, and a character that is equipped to intelligently react to dangers far beyond what conventional movement code was designed to handle. It also features a full body IK system.
- Resources and Economy – There will be many different resources in StarForge. However, the player can only hold so much at a time. When the player can no longer hold what he mined, he will have to build containers to store them into. This makes resources tangible and gives you the ability to steal other players resources.
- Multiplayer & SinglePlayer – We have both modes playable in the game.
- Survival – In this mode you are tasked with surviving on the planet. You will encounter enemies, find new blueprints, gather weapons, build a base, and so much more.
- Creative – In this mode you have unlimited resources and can build at great speeds. You may also place creatures anywhere you want.
- OS:Windows Vista,7,8 (64 bit only)
- Processor:Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or 2.7 GHz AMD Athlon 64X2
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:900 MB HD space