CODEX has released the game “Sorcerer King” for Windows . Enjoy
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Description: Sorcerer King is a new fantasy strategy game from Stardock. You’re in a struggle against the ever ticking Doomsday counter as you expand your kingdom, embark on quests, craft new gear, learn powerful magic and meet awesome rivals. Can you stop the Sorcerer King before he can become a god?
Your world is about to come to an end in this new fantasy strategy game from Stardock. You’re in a struggle against the ever ticking Doomsday counter to save your world from the Sorcerer King before he can cast the Spell of Making to become a god and destroy the world. You’ll explore the land and encounter hundreds of quests along the way as you expand your kingdom, learn powerful new magic spells and choose who will be your friends or rivals. Can you last long enough for the final showdown? Can you stop the Sorcerer King?
- The game itself hates you – survive unscripted disasters and the wrath of the Sorcerer King while exploring the world and carving out your kingdom.
- There are no rivals to race, only a hostile world to tame and an evil overlord bent on destroying all life.
- Sophisticated “Dungeon Master” AI bases the events of the game and the Sorcerer King’s actions on the choices you make.
- Win the allegiances of independent minor factions before they abandon any hope of defying the Sorcerer King’s dark reign.
- Play one of six different sovereigns, each with their own unique skill tree, spellbooks and units.
- Extensive crafting system allows players to customize their units and seek out ever more powerful recipes to even the odds.
- Hundreds of quests deliver unique items, units, resources and unexpected narrative twists.
- Earn the loyalty of powerful champions and develop them into juggernauts capable of standing up to the Sorcerer King’s most powerful minions.
- Found new cities and build them up to gain access to new units, abilities, crafting recipes and more.
OS: Windows 8.1 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2
Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card