Quite an amazing release from SKIDROW, here’s your chance to play one of the 2D fighting genre’s hits, finally made its way to PC, it’s “Skullgirls”. With all the high scores and the impressive reviews, this is a must play game for me. Enjoy!
Genre: Fighting Games
Description: Set in the fictional Canopy Kingdom, Skullgirls pits players against ranks of deadly but beautiful opponents in an attempt to control the enigmatic Skull Heart, a mysterious artifact with the power to bestow wishes – but not without a substantial price. Should the soul be less than pure, both the victor’s wish and her being shall be corrupted into a living nightmare that haunts humanity. She will be known as the Skullgirl, a monstrous entity of immense power.
Skullgirls is a fast-paced 2-D fighting game that puts players in control of fierce warriors in an extraordinary Dark Deco world.
- Classic six-button play gives each character a huge variety of attacks and special moves
- Variable Tag Battle system allows players to pit different size teams of one, two or three characters against one another
- Custom Assists let you outfit your team with a huge variety of attacks for nearly endless strategic possibilities
- A Robust Anti-Infinite Combo system keeps competitive play free of abusive tactics
- OS: Windows XP, Window Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space