So the fans of the fighting genre would be pleased to know that an enhanced version for Skullgirls has been released for PC. Initially planned as an exclusive for PS Vita and PS4, its now available for PC too. You can read in the article all the new addition to this version. This is a standard steam release from SKIDROW. Have fun!
Genre: Action Fighting
Description: Skullgirls 2nd Encore is an enhanced version of Skullgirls Encore which was released exclusively for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on July 7, 2015. It is also released as a DLC upgrade to the original Skullgirls on Steam.
Skullgirls 2nd Encore includes all of the DLC characters and stages funded by Lab Zero’s Indiegogo campaign from the get-go, as well as “All Play” multiplayer lobbies and an extensive art gallery.
The PS Vita version is playable on a PlayStation TV, and will support up to two local players with DualShock 3 or 4 controllers, as well as any PlayStation 3 compatible fight sticks. Online is Cross-Play across the entire PlayStation family, letting you fight opponents who own either the PS3, PS4 or PS Vita version.
The game also supports Cross-buy, meaning purchasing the PS4 version of the game will grant you the PS Vita version for free and vice-versa.
- Fully-voiced Story Mode: All 14 Story Modes are fully voice-acted, with all the previous cast returning to voice their respective characters along with some new faces. Marie 300% will also be voiced. Click here for the full cast list.
This feature is an exclusive to 2nd Encore and is not being added to previous renditions of the game since it was funded by Autumn Games as an incentive to buy the PS4 and Vita versions.
- Challenges: Players can choose to compete in challenges where they fight against opponents with a variety of unique battle conditions. Such challenges include having to beat Big Band without jumping and defeating a team of 3 Doubles.
- Trials: In this mode the players are tasked with performing and perfecting combos. Trials use a new button-by-button instructional system to make learning combos easier, with the mode including lessons to teach combos frequently used in real play – ranging from basic to advanced level inputs.
- Survival Mode: This mode has players battle an endless barrage of foes until they are defeated. A good performance results in more health being recovered between rounds; with players who have survived for longer facing tougher opponents as they continue to win battles.
- Full Platinum Trophy Set: A new full Platinum trophy set has been added to this version of the game, including 43 trophies that will be awarded across the various gameplay modes available. Many of the previous trophies are also returning, with others having been adjusted based on player feedback.
- OS: Windows XP, Window Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space