The group Lz0 released SiSoftware’s Sandra Enterprise v2013.01.19.23, it’s compatible to Windows 8 and Server 2012.
|OS: Windows, Windows Server|
Have you ever wanted a single solution that lets you from one machine remotely diagnose and inspect any machine on the network? Ever need to know what hardware is in the machine three floors down or in another building? In a time is money world, having the information at your finger tips is critical to efficiency in your enterprise. Now you can remotely inspect machines from the comfort of your desk.
Sandra 2013 is a true client-server software solution that allows a single user (or collection of power users) to be able to remotely run diagnostics on machines on your network and
return the results to your console.
Supporting multiple operating system platforms (including Windows 8, 7, and Server 2012, 2008) and architectures (32 and 64bit), and full implementation of the Windows Domain security model,
you couldnt be in better hands. Sandra Enterprise 2013 is also happy running over a VPN or the internet. Also offers full support for Virtualisation.
Broad Operating System Support:
All current OS versions supported: Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
• Enhanced for Windows 8 / Server 2012 Desktop mode using the latest API.
• New theme for Windows 8 / Server 2012 and its brand new look (ex-Metro).
• Full support for Windows 7, Vista and XP as well as Server 2008/R2 and Server 2003/R2.
• Updated hardware support for both current and future hardware (AMD “Trinity”, “Vishera”; Intel “Haswell”)
New driver/firmware notification:
Keep up-to-date with the latest enhancements for your computer
Sandra checks for updated firmware/BIOS or device drivers for all components/peripherals and provides the user with download information [commercial versions only]:
• System BIOS update
• Video Card BIOS update, driver update (including DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA)
• Disk (Hard Disk, Optical Drive or SSD) firmware update
• CPU microcode update
• USB device firmware update, driver update
• Printer firmware update, driver update
• Network device (e.g. router, wireless access point) firmware update
Key features of Sandra 2013:
• 3 native architectures support (x86, x64, ARM).
• Huge official hardware support through technology partners (Intel, AMD/ATI, SiS, VIA).
• 5 native virtualisation technologies support (Virtual PC 7, Virtual Server 2005, Hyper-V Server, VMware Server/ESX, VMware WorkStation/Player)
• 3 native GPGPU/GPAPU platforms support (OpenCL, DirectX Compute Shader, CUDA).
• 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 11.x, DirectX 10.x, DirectX 9, OpenGL 2.0+).
• 9 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian) in a single installer.
* Windows XP/Vista/7/8
* Windows Server 2003/2008/2012