The group CORE released SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition for Mac OSX platform. Get SimCity 4 and SimCity™ 4 Rush Hour in one convenient package. Create, grow, and breathe life into your ideal urban environment. Fight disasters both realistic and fantastic. Govern your own virtual metropolis as you see fit with SimCity 4. In SimCity 4, you don’t just build your city, you breathe life into it.
|Genre: Other Strategy Games|
Release Date: Apr 10, 2014
Platform: PC | Mac OSX
Gameplay Modes: Single-player
Ratings: MetaCritic: n/aSimCity.4.Deluxe.Edition.v1.0.8.Multilingual.MacOSX.Cracked-CORE
1 Disc | 1.06 GB | cr-h9q**
Homepage | Wiki | Trailer
NFO | Torrent | Usenet
Description: Create the most massive region of cities ever, with a farming town, bedroom community, high-tech commercial center, and industrial backbone.
Take complete control of your city’s transportation system and solve U-Drive-It missions from fighting crime to tackling disasters. Watch your population skyrocket as you get your Sims on the go. Create the ultimate living, breathing megalopolis – the most expansive compilation ever.
– Create, build and run the most realistic city you can imagine
– Deploy police cruisers and fire trucks to the scene
– Sculpt mountains, gouge valleys, and seed forests
– Connect your metropolis with other cities you’ve created to form a massive region of SimCities
– Operating System: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
– CPU Processor: PowerPC G4 or later
– CPU Speed: 700 MHz or faster
– Memory: 256 MB recommended
– Hard Disk Space: 2.0 GB free disk space
– Video Card (ATI): ATI Radeon 7500 or better
– Video Card (NVidia): GeForce2 MX or better
– Video Memory (VRam): 32 MB or higher
– Media Required: DVD Drive required to install and play