Here’s an adventurous casual game that rely mostly on imagination “Scribblenauts Unlimited”.
|Genre: Adventure, Strategy, Casual|
Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Wii U, 3DS
Gameplay Modes: Single-player
Developer: 5TH Cell
Ratings: Metacritic: 9.3( critics)
Description: The best-selling, award-winning franchise is back – on your home PC in gorgeous HD for the first time. Venture into a wide-open world where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Create your own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with friends online using Steam Workshop – to be used in game or further modified as you like!
With the new antialiasing option, images tend to be much much clearer, and play out buttery smooth. This version also introduces Steam Workshop compatibility, allowing you to download other creations online, which the WiiU is not capable of doing. I highly suggest you get the PC version over the WiiU, unless you really really want to spend $30 more on some local multiplayer (which will most likely be modded into PC) and some exclusive characters.
- Object Creator: Create original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players online. Use them in game or modify them as you like!
- All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
- Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell’s Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
- Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new Starite Vision helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: AMD Atholon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better / Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI X1800 or better / nVidia 7800 or better / Intel 4100 or better. 256MB Video RAM. Shader 3.0 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space