RELOADED brings us “Sanctum 2” which is a first-person shooter tower defense video game, developed by Coffee Stain Studios and a sequel to the 2011 highly-rated “Sanctum”. It releases today, and as for now the critics praised the game and how awesome the improvements are.
|Genre: Action, Strategy, Indie, Casual|
Release Date: May 15, 2013
Platforms: PC | X360 | PS3
Gameplay Modes: Single-player
Developer: Coffee Stain Studios
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: Sanctum 2 is a new game completely rebuilt from the ground up using community feedback and innovative design to really push the bar of what an independent studio can do.
Sanctum 2 is the sequel to the world’s first Tower Defense/FPS hybrid game. Pick from four unique character classes and embark on a mission to protect the oxygen-producing Cores from hordes of deadly aliens who are threatened by their existence. Outfit your character exactly the way you want through the new and extensive customization system. Choose your own loadout of towers, weapons and perks, but choose wisely because you are humanity’s last defense against the unrelenting hordes set out to destroy it.
Building on the success of the original game, Sanctum 2 stands alone as the only true FPS/Tower Defense hybrid. No other title delivers gameplay that seamlessly combines both genres.
- Tower Defense – Design complex mazes and build powerful towers to stop the enemies from destroying the Cores.
- First-Person Shooter – Don’t just sit back and watch, jump into the action yourself!
- Four playable character classes – Each with their own unique strengths, weaknesses and weapons.
- Vast Customization System – Pick perks or make the game crazy hard by adding Feats of Strength.
- In-game Visual Novel – Unlock a comic-book page for every map you beat to discover the secrets of LOEK III.
- Progression System – Increase your rank and unlock new weapons, towers and perks.
- 4-Player Co-op – Progress through the storyline yourself or team up with other players whenever you want.
- OS:Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equal at 1.6GHz or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c-compatible, SM 3.0-compatible
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection