The group iMARS released video game Rugby League Live 3 for the Xbox 360 platform. Rugby League Live 3 is the most anticipated Rugby League video game to date, I’m sure fans would love this.
Genre: Rugby, Sports
Description: Rugby League Live 3 features a number of different game modes, including a career mode, custom matches and online games. There is also a Fanhub program in which a user can create and edit teams, players and competitions. Improved Career mode and Be A Pro lets players take a Forward or a Back through the ranks of a U20 team into a full professional squad.
Dynamic Tackling System allows anybody to fend and break tackles on the way past multiple defenders, while the new dynamic Struggle and Drag system let players burst over the line to score or alternatively drag them into touch! With the new Experience system, earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards. Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world are featured in Rugby League Live 3, including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more!
- Rules – Latest rule updates including Auckland 9’s
- Teams – Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more
- Career Mode – Infinite career mode, play as a rookie, coach or jump in and play as a recognised star player
- Instant Replay System – New feature which includes super slow-motion and user defined camera placement – gets you right into the action!
- Tackling – Dynamic tackling system that now includes the ability for drag and drive tackles
- Online – Enhanced online play, features up to 16 player online tournament
- Lighting – Totally dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system
- Experience System – Earn experience both on and offline to rise to the top of the leaderboards
- Fan-Hub Player Sharing – Create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms