The group PROPHET released Rome: Total War Collection for the PC platform. Rome: Total War was one of the best game of the year when released, I’m sure you will love to play this old fully packed game again.
Genre: Strategy, Historic
Rome: Total War and the Barbarian Invasion addon are in English and Italian, while the Alexander addon supports 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The official Collection includes:
- Rome: Total War (main game)
- Rome: Total War – Barbarian Invasion
- Rome: Total War – Alexander
Rome: Total War is the next generation in epic strategy gaming from the critically acclaimed and award winning Total War brand. The aim of the game is to conquer, rule and manipulate the Roman Empire with the ultimate goal of being declared as the “Imperator” of Rome.
Set in a time when the mighty Roman Empire emerged to conquer the known world against powerful enemies; when gladiators fought to a bloody death in the Coliseum; when Spartacus defied the might of the empire; when Hannibal led his invincible army and his war elephants across the Alps to strike fear into the very heart of Rome itself; and when Julius Caesar finally smashed the Barbarian Gauls.
This was a time of brutal confrontation between civilisation and barbarism, and of civil war as the ancient world’s only superpower turned on itself. A completely new Total War engine uses innovative technology and ground breaking design to bring the world of ancient Rome to life to deliver the biggest and most cinematic battles ever seen in a video game.
So the battles in Rome: Total War maintain the epic scale that fans of Total War are used to, but now use high-detailed 3D polygonal troops and allows huge cities to be displayed on the battlefields. The result is truly spectacular.
- Build your empire across the Roman world through war and diplomatic means
- All new Total War engine that creates spectacular, cinematic graphics
- Epic real-time battles with up to 10,000 3D units on screen at once
- First time ever fully 3D strategy map showcasing mountains, rivers, trade routes and more
- Control fearsome weapons of war including armoured elephants, Scythian war chariots and Roman war dogs
- Auto-manage feature and scaleable gameplay lets players decide where they want to focus play
- Accessible, intuitive interface
- Play with up to 6 friends online in multiplayer mode
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium III or Athlon 1GHz Processor
- 256MB RAM
- 8X CD-ROM Drive
- 2.9GB Hard Disk Space
- 16-bit DirectX compatible Sound Card
- DirectX 9.0b
- 1024×768 Display
- 64MB DirectX compatible 3D Video Card