Scene group RELOADED released Resident Evil 6 for PC. Enjoy!!
|Genre: Action | Shooter|
Release Date: Mar 22, 2013
Platforms: X360 l PC l PS3
Gameplay Modes: Single-player, Multiplayer
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: It has been ten years since the Raccoon City incident and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place in the belief that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity
Due to be by the President’s side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy, but when the venue suffers a bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face a President transformed beyond recognition and make his hardest ever decision. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance member Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack. With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world’s population is united by a common fear that there is no hope left.
- Horror on a global scale – No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China.
- Multiple characters and intertwined storylines – Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller with their respective partners. And don’t be surprised to see (and play as) the mysterious Ada Wong somewhere in the midst of mayhem.
- Solo or co-op – Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and co-op gameplay either offline or online
- Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover, along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack.
- Localized voice over – Resident Evil 6 includes fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese.
- OS: Win Xp 32
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz @ 2.6 GHz or Athlon II X2 220
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX® 10 compliant, 512 Mb video memory
- Hard Drive:16 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible