SKIDROW release PC Version game “Real World Racing”.
Description: REAL WORLD RACING is a realistic racing game for PC with a unique top-down view,
set in some of the greatest cities of the world, including Rome, Paris, London, Berlin and many others!
- Photographic quality for an immersive environment
- The use of high resolution aerial photographic images with 3D terrain
- enhancements, weather conditions and lighting effects guarantees a
- stunning visual experience.
- Accurate driving simulation
- REAL WORLD RACING delivers faithfully modelled car parameters and
- physics simulation for the best control experience yet in a top-down racer.
- Career mode, Online multiplayer, Special Online challenges
- With a full-fledged career mode, online multiplayer up to 16 players
- and special Online challenges, REAL WORLD RACING really keeps you
- coming back for more. Compete in a variety of events ranging from
- Slalom courses to arcade-like Checkpoint races.
- A wealth of content
- Find your favourites among 80 cars, each with its very own driving
- style and swappable liveries, 50+ tracks running along world-famous
- landmarks, 80+ career events and 50 collectible challenge cards are
- only a taste of what awaits you in REAL WORLD RACING.
- A Game that keeps on giving
- Developed by a small and dedicated indie team, REAL WORLD RACING is
- a live game, constantly updated and shaped by the playerbase, with
- free additional content planned and added regularly.
- OS: Windows 95/98/XP/ME/Vista/7;
- Processor: 800 Mhz or better;
- RAM: minimum 1024Mb;
- DirectX 9.0 or higher;
- DirectX compatible sound board;