iMARS have released one of the greatest platform games of this/any year “Rayman Legends” for XBOX360. Rayman has his own pace and gait, his levels precision-engineered around his lolloping rhythms and helicopter glide. It’s this that truly impresses. Not only does every level feel like it has been agonised over, honed and polished, but you can’t imagine them working with any other platform hero.
Description: Rayman Legends is the follow-up to last year’s Rayman Origins and aims to bring multiplayer interactions for you to use. The Glade of Dreams is in trouble again.
During a 100-year nap, the nightmares multiplied and spread, creating new monsters even scarier than before. These creatures are the stuff of legend… Dragons, giant toads, sea monsters, and even evil luchadores. With the help of Murfy, Rayman and Globox awake and must now help fight these nightmares and save the Teensies.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang … an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.