“A Murder of Ravens” is the third and final chapter of “The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief” which is a 2013 thrilling crime video game, developed by “KING Art”.
Genre: Adventure Games
Description: A Murder of Ravens primarily introduces the cool young tricksters and cat burglars (the Arab and the young woman). They are clever, likeable and want to outsmart the violent butler. Hope almost destroyed? Is their plan doomed to failure? How will this end? Another nice cliffhanger. Full of twists and turns, it immerses you in both sides of the story, combining thrill-of-the-chase whodunit with the risk and reward of a heist story.
London, 1964. An ancient ruby – one of the legendary ‘Eyes of the Sphinx’ – is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the Raven’s footsteps? – Legrand is back on the case. At the same time in Zurich a phone rings. Constable Anton Jakob Zellner looks up from behind a mountain of files. He has no idea what lies hidden in a bank vault, just a few hundred meters away from him. As he reaches for the receiver his life takes a crucial turn…
- King Art’s thrilling crime adventure – full of twists and turns – immerses you in both sides of the story, combining elements of classic whodunit and heist stories
- Cinematic presentation with hundreds of camera angles and dozens of cutscenes
- Optional puzzles and scoring system for adventure game veterans
- Notebook and help function for adventure game newcomers
- Breathtaking real-time 3D graphics in full HD
- OS:Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8
- Processor:2.0 GHz CPU
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9c compatible graphic card with 256 MB RAM and PixelShader 3.0