FLT brings the highly-rated hilarious point and click “Randal’s Monday”.
Description: Randal’s Monday is a whacky space-time odyssey in classic adventure design, spiced up with a myriad geek culture references from the last thirty years.
Randal wakes up after the engagement party of his best friend Matt; he’s ridden by a raging hangover and also has Matt’s wallet in his possession. Inside the wallet is his engagement ring and without thinking of the consequences, Randal sells the ring – and thus gets struck by a terrible curse. Matt commits suicide and now Randal is forced to relive the same ill-fated Monday over and over, trying to undo his mistake.
- Playtime: depends totally on the time you’ve spent in front of your TV as a kid
- About a bazillion references to the geek culture
- No Zombies! (Let’s be honest, they are kind of a feature nowadays…) Then again, in fact… We got some of those, so: ZOMBIES!
- A ton of unexpected twists… And even more twists you’ll see coming from a mile away
- A hilarious script, written by the best friend of the neighbor of the guy who’s Terry Pratchett’s barber
- OS: Windows XP 32 Bit
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7025, ATI Radeon HD 3400
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible