The Scene group AiR released Presonus‘s Studio One an application widely used for Music Effects for both Windows and MACOSX.
|OS: Windows, MACOSX|
Developer: PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc
Studio One is a new, integrated approach to recording music, from tracking to mixing to mastering and distribution. It’s a creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiency–and yet it’s robust enough for the most complex productions.
Consistently praised for its design, Studio One Artist and Studio One Producer are neatly divided into two pages—the Start and Song pages—that are dedicated to specific tasks. Studio One Professional adds the Project page. Say goodbye to using multiple steps to accomplish simple tasks, clicking through endless menus, and suffering hours of frustration. Say hello to the new generation of DAW software that lets you enjoy making music faster than you thought possible.
• Elegant single-window work environment.
• Powerful drag-and-drop functionality.
• Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses and FX channels.
• Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player.
• Integrated mastering solution with automatic mix updating, waveform
• editing, effects, Red Book CD burning, and digital release.
• Automatic delay compensation.
• Advanced automation.
• 64-bit processing (even on 32-bit machines).
• Easy-to-use sidechain routing.
• 64-bit effects suite.
• Virtual instruments collection.
• User-friendly sampler.
• Intuitive MIDI-mapping system.
• Real-time audio timestretching and resampling.
• AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support.
• K System metering.
• Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-,or Core Audio-compliant audio interface.