DUPLEX release the PS3 version for “Port Royale 3 Gold Edition”, Port Royale 3 Gold contains the full version of Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, as well as the official expansion pack Treasure Island; featuring an all new pirate campaign as well as the micro expansions Harbour Master and New Adventures.
Genre: Other Strategy Games
Description: In Port Royale 3, players will embark upon an epic adventure through the Caribbean during the turbulent 17th century where the naval powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands all fight for supremacy in the colonies. Players take on the role of a young captain trying to build his fortune and reputation in the new world colonies. The campaign consists of two different paths for the young protagonist to follow: adventurer and trader.
Following the path of the adventurer will lead the player on a naval conquest where they must gain notoriety through raids, piracy, bounty hunting, plundering and conquering cities as they strive to build their new Caribbean empire. The route of the trader sees the player using their economic know-how to become the most powerful trading tycoon in the New World by setting up trade routes, building production facilities and developing cites.In free-play mode, the player crafts a combination of the two paths, creating a unique and challenging scenario on the path to increase wealth and power.In addition to the single-player campaign, there are robust multiplayer modes where players can go head-to-head using commercial, economic and conquest simulations to allow for fast-paced gameplay.
- Three unique single-player campaigns: the trader’s campaign, the adventurer’s campaign and the pirate’s campaign
- Exciting naval battles, plundering and invasions await adventurous players, while immeasurable wealth and power are waiting for trade-oriented players
- 16 different ship types, such as the powerful Galleon or versatile Frigates
- Huge gameplay map with 60 completely different towns, from Port-au-Prince to Tortuga
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world