Want some poker action? here we have “Poker Night 2” which is a poker video game developed by Telltale Games and the sequel to “Poker Night at the Inventory” and, like that game, Poker Night 2 features crossover characters from different franchises.
|Genre: Card game|
Release Date: Apr 26, 2013
Platforms: PC | XBLA | PSN
Gameplay Modes: Single-player
Developer: Telltale Games
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: Like the original game, Poker Night 2 is a computer-based poker simulation between an unseen participant (the player) and four characters. Each player starts with the same amount of virtual money, and competes in standard poker rules to try to eliminate all the other players by exhausting their money. In addition to Texas hold ’em style of play, Poker Night 2 includes Omaha hold ’em as well.
The chips are down and the ante is up in this sentence already bursting with poker clichés! Take the fifth seat in Poker Night 2, at a table featuring Claptrap (Borderlands 2), Brock Samson (The Venture Bros.), Ash (Army of Darkness) and Sam (Sam and Max series).
- Play to win exclusive and unique item unlocks that you can show off in TF2 and Borderlands 2!
- Listen to your new poker buddies’ hilarious banter discussing life, Rusty Venture’s underwear and other amusing anecdotes!
- Unlock in-game bounties including themed tables, chips, cards and more awesome items!
- Play either Texas Hold ‘em or the slightly less popular Omaha Hold ‘em. No one knows why it’s less popular. Omaha is a great place.
- OS:Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor:2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory:3 GB RAM
- Graphics:ATI or NVidia card w/512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c sound device
- Additional:Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics