And here’s Obsidian’s latest piece of art ‘Pillars of Eternity’ which is a highly-rated fantasy role-playing video-game.
Genre: Western-Style, RPG
Description: Eternity aims to recapture the magic, imagination, depth, and nostalgia of classic RPG’s that Obsidian enjoyed making – and playing. Eternity takes the central hero, memorable companions and the epic exploration of Baldur’s Gate, adds in the fun, intense combat and dungeon diving of Icewind Dale, and ties it all together with the emotional writing and mature thematic exploration of Planescape: Torment. Choose to play as one of the six playable races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike, and Orlan.
Whether you’re playing a stout Dwarf, a towering Aumaua, or one of the otherworldly Godlike, Eternity’s plethora of playable races scratch every role-playing itch you may have and allow for deep character customization.
- Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
- Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
- Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
- Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
- Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
- OS: Windows Vista 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
- Hard Drive: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card