The PC version of the indie adventure video game ‘Perils of Man’. It follows Ana Eberling, the protagonist, as she attempts to solve the mystery of her father’s disappearance. As the plot unfolds, Ana discovers a dark family history and a powerful technology that has been hidden from the public for generations.
Description: When Ana receives an unexpected gift from her missing father, she is catapulted headlong into a mystery that will take her on a journey through time.
At last she must decide if a perfectly predictable world is a curse on humanity or a triumph for mankind.
- Timewalk Through the Past:
A key element of gameplay is a mysterious chronicle of history’s disasters and catastrophes. Unlocking its secrets will let players “timewalk” to real- world events from the gilded age of scientific invention.
- Alter Destiny By Preventing Disaster:
Command the fates of thousands by mastering a hidden technology that gives the player the ability to foresee risk. Experience a special gameplay mechanic that reveals a hidden matrix of cause and effect.
- A Century-Old Mystery Solved:
Discover a dark history of secrets, controversy, rivalry, and tragedy behind a façade of ingenious scientific invention and celebrated family fortune.
- 24 Spectacular Environments:
A haunting adventure set in a unique and evocative graphic style. Explore the past and solve your way to the future in a game that will have you wondering if being the master of your fate is everything it’s cracked up to be.
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
- Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics