COMPLEX released the Xbox 360 version for “Payday 2”. This game is a sequel to the successful Payday, it involves the player and their team performing bank heists and robberies.
Genre: First-Person Shooters
Description: Episode four of the promotional web series for Payday 2 is now up and introduces a politician, Councilman Simmons. As a branch to the last episode, Simmons appears to be the politician mentioned towards the end of episode three .
While some of the other episodes featured bank heists and other action sequences, this one is more about developing plot. Watch below as Simmons awkwardly attempts to look happy about his golden hammer gift. It’s like opening up presents full of clothes on your birthday. Hopefully, they make a DLC tie-in with a golden hammer bonus weapon. Simmons’ intentions are…
- Four-player co-op.
- Crime.net – The dynamic contract database allows the player to pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Ukrainian, shady politician “The Elephant”, and South American drug trafficker Hector.
- New gunplay and mechanics.
- Dynamic scenarios – Each heist has random geometry, and sometimes rare events.
- Skill selection – As players progress, they can invest in any of four special skill trees: the Mastermind, the Enforcer, the Ghost and the Technician. Each features a customization tree of associated skills and equipment to unlock, and they can be mixed and matched to suit the player’s style.
- New mask system – Players have the ability to craft their own unique mask together with a pattern and a color combination.
- New weapons, including sniper rifles, assault rifles, compact PDWs and SMGs.
- Weapon modifications – Optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames, and stocks affect the performance of your weapon. There are also purely aesthetic enhancements.
- Dynamic heist progression – Each job allows for multiple approaches, such as slow and stealthy ambushes, to running in guns blazing. Hit the target any way you want, and watch as the heist unfolds accordingly. Days are also added, meaning one heist could take the course of 1-7 days.