‘Order of Battle Pacific’ is a highly-rated simulation strategy video game for the PC.
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Description: Order of Battle: Pacific features playable campaigns for both US-led Allies and Japanese Empire.
Starting from the attack on Pearl Harbor, the dynamic campaign system allows players to alter the course of history and win the war as Japan or lead Allied forces to ultimate victory with the invasion of Japan.
- Classic turn based, hex based gameplay with an intuitive UI and great depth.
- Play as the Japanese or Allies in 3 dynamic campaigns with unit carryover and multiple “what-if” scenarios including the Japanese invasion of Australia!
- A rich 3D world with detailed animations and effects. Turn based wargaming has never looked this good!
- 20 different Specializations give a unique feel to each sides including Banzai Charge, Bushido Code and even the Manhattan Project.
- Over 500 different units, including infantry, tanks, ships and aircraft, each with unique visuals and animations.
- Attach unique commanders to your units to give them additional offensive and defensive bonuses.
- A deep but intuitive supply system allowing breakthroughs & encirclements.
- 4 player multiplayer over PBEM++ and hotseat, supporting last-man-standing, teamplay and cooperative against AI scenarios.
- An extensive, user-friendly in-game scenario editor with a what-you-see-is-what-you-get design.
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 Mb DirectX 9 video card with shader model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card