The Scene group BEAN released latest version of Nuclear Coffee’s Recover Passwords, now recover password from many applications and utilities.
Developer: Nuclear Coffee
Recover passwords from 108 installed software programs, including such popular programs as Mozilla Firefox, MSN Messenger, Microsoft Outlook, GoogleTalk and many more.
It does recover passwords from 108 different programs, including web-browsers, instant messengers, email clients, FTP clients, etc.
• Recover passwords from 108 installed software programs, including such popular programs as Mozilla Firefox, MSN Messenger, Microsoft Outlook, etc. Here is the full list of supported programs.
• As additional feature retrieves usernames, and any other related information if available.
• Export recovered data to Text file, HTML, Word, Excel, PDF, CSV, XML or tab separated files.
• Scan remote network computer without installing anything on remote PC.
• Scan all network computers. You can enter IP range, list of IPs or just list of computer names (useful for those who’re using DHCP server).
• Recover Passwords can scan multiple remote PCs at the same time; this will save you a lot of time.
• Nice looking intuitive user interface, but with solid amount of options.
• Easy customizable and nice looking printing.
• Free and friendly technical support. We add any possible software to Recover Passwords at your request.
• Mozilla Firefox (mostly all versions)
• Google Chrome 1.0-6.x
• MSN Messenger 1.x-7.x
• Google Talk (mostly all versions)
• Windows Live Messenger
• Outlook Express
• Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0, 1.5.x, 2, 3.x
• Windows Live Mail (mostly all versions)
• WinSCP (mostly all versions)
• SecureFX (mostly all versions)
• IncrediMail (mostly all versions)
• Internet Explorer 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
• and many more…
Working on Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 and available in 18 languages.