The group iMARS released NHL 15 for the Xbox 360 platform. NHL 15 is the start of a new generation of hockey video games, where the sights, sounds and feel of the fastest team sport on the planet come to life in a way you’ve never experienced before.
Genre: Sports, Sport Simulation, Ice Hockey
Description: In NHL 15, you see realistic looking and skating hockey players, along with detailed and authentic representation of the game of hockey itself. 12 Player NHL Collision Physics and Real Puck Physics capture the hard hitting chaos and unpredictability of the sport, while the Superstar Skill Stick and Vision AI put the flow and finesse of the game in your hands.
Witness the sights and sounds of authentic arenas across the National Hockey League, as 9,000 individual crowd models – the most ever in a sports videogame – hang on every play called by an all-new three man commentary team. In addition, a new partnership with NBC Sports brings, a world class broadcast package to the game.
- For the first time in any sports game, real-world physics affects every player through every on-ice collision with the new 12 Player NHL Collision Physics
- Completely rebuilt puck physics result in a more realistic feel to every puck interaction.
- The Next Generation Hockey Player has been rebuilt from the ice up. Now player models have three distinct layers – the body, equipment, and jersey.
- NHL 15 delivers groundbreaking player likeness, emotion and animation.
- The revolutionary Skill Stick has evolved to give even more control to the player. Protect the puck, receive passes without breaking stride, and discover an arsenal of sweet new dekes, all with an intuitive right stick control scheme that is easy to use but packed with depth.
- An elevated level of player intelligence, Vision AI features evolved awareness with players reading and reacting to potential plays. Scoring area recognition, pass anticipation, and enhanced team breakouts all improve the flow of the game.
- New voices for a new generation. NHL 15 welcomes the NBC Sports commentary team of Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick and Eddie Olczyk to the broadcast booth. TSN analyst Ray Ferraro will provide game insights at ice level.