Group iMARS reelased the new Baseball game “Major League Baseball 2K13” for xbox360. Major League Baseball 2K13 or, in short, MLB 2K13, is a Major League Baseball licensed baseball simulation video game published by 2K.
Release Date: Mar 5, 2013
Platforms: Xbox360 | PS3
Gameplay Modes: Single-player, Multi-player
Developer: Visual Concepts
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: MLB® 2K13 delivers hours of baseball action for any level of sports fan or gamer.
Master our signature right analog pitching controls to achieve perfection on the mound, enjoy the authentic baseball environment of MLB Today featuring real life commentary and statistics, and develop winning players and teams in My Player, Franchise & Postseason modes. Available March 5 for Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3. Visit facebook.com/MLB2K for more details.
- Total Control Pitching and Hitting ? The original analog pitching and hitting controls remain the benchmark. Unmatched control and realism allow you to feel the action on both sides of the plate.
- My Player – Experience the journey from Minor Leagues to MLB stardom. Choose your path, customize your player and work your way to the top.
- Dynamic Tendencies – Player performance fluctuates dynamically as player ratings update from pitch to pitch and at-bat to at-bat.
- Franchise – Championship teams are built in the front office, and crowned on the field. Can you master both sides of the ball and build a dynasty?
- And includes MLB Today, MLB Today Season, Poostseason, and Home Run Derby features.