The group COMPLEX released Minecraft for XBOX360 platform. Experience the gaming phenomenon “Minecraft” rebuilt for Xbox 360! Create worlds limited only by your imagination. Explore, build, and conquer alone or with your friends via split-screen mode or over Xbox LIVE!* With new features designed specifically for Xbox 360, it’s a whole new way to make your imagination reality!
|Genre: First-Person Action|
Release Date: May 9, 2012
Platforms: PC | MAC | XBOX360 | Android | iPhone
Gameplay Modes: Single-Player, Multiplayer
Developer: 4J Studios, Mojang AB
Ratings: Metacritic: 7.3 (63 critics)
Description: Minecraft revolves around one simple principal: survival. The game is split into day and night cycles.
During the day, you spend time gathering resources, whether it be searching for ore, digging holes, fishing or planting crops. Night is spent either indoors, mining underground tunnels, building tools or running around outside being chased by monsters.
• The infinite possibilities in Minecraft just got bigger! The gaming phenomenon comes to the console with new features designed specifically for Xbox 360.
• Crafting has never been faster and easier! The new crafting interface in Minecraft for Xbox 360 delivers a completely new way to build Minecraft worlds where your imagination is the only limit.
• Learn the basics and master essential skills faster with the all-new Tutorial mode.
• Play Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition with Friends over Xbox LIVE. Combine local split screen* and Xbox LIVE play in any combination up to 8 players. (*Split screen option requires HD TV.)
• Experience the all-new end-game battle with the Ender Dragon, including 8-player multiplayer, revised for the console edition!