The group LuLZiSO released Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, a business solution from Microsoft.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a business solution from Microsoft that delivers comprehensive out-of-the-box business management functionality for small and midsize businesses. A unique combination of business intelligence, collaboration and communication tools connects the many moving parts of your organization, giving you better visibility into and control over what’s going on in your business.
Microsoft Dynamics GP enables you to make proactive and informed decisions that have a direct impact on your productivity and bottom line—increasing margins and improving your cash flow. Simple to learn and use, Microsoft Dynamics GP works with your existing technology and Microsoft productivity tools and scales as you grow to deliver long-term value.
Get up and running fast with a proven solution that’s easy to deploy, adapt and connect
Backed by years of innovation, Microsoft Dynamics GP is a business management solution that brings people and systems together to help you run your business more efficiently. It combines comprehensive out-of-the box capabilities from operations management and financial management to human resource management and manufacturing. Fast to deploy on premises or in the cloud, and easy to adapt, extend, and connect, Microsoft Dynamics GP will get you up and running quickly and affordably.
• Web Access: MS Dynamics GP 2013 provides your employees with access to the tool via the new web client, so they can connect and contribute wherever they are, from their PC and supported mobile devices.
• Business Analyzer: Help your team track key performance indicators, delegate tasks, and take informed action with this dashboard that Dynamics GP 2013 is equipped with.
• Business Intelligence: Get even more out-of-the-box SQL Server Reporting Services and Excel reports in the new Microsoft GP 2013.
• Document Attach: Connect all relevant documents informative details, pictures, notes, or contracts directly to a transaction or line item.
• Sub-Ledger Reconciliation: Identify discrepancies between your general ledger and sub-ledgers, eliminating time-intensive, manual inventory and bank reconciliation processes.
• Expedited Shipping: Allows you to shorten shipping times so your products reach customers faster by letting you organize and drop-ship items directly from your suppliers to your customers.
• Asset Tracking: GP 2013 lets you track and report fixed assets based on your calendar or fiscal year, facilitating the financial statement creation and tax filling processes.
• Improved Purchasing: Boost purchasing productivity and accuracy with Dynamics GP 2013, by setting specific percentage tolerances that will automatically close purchase orders that were left open due to quantity shortages.
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista