DUPLEX released the game “Metro Last Light” for PS3. It is an upcoming FPS video game .It is set for release in May 2013
|Genre: First-person shooter|
Release Date: May 14, 2013
Platforms: X360 l PC l PS3
Gameplay Modes: Single-player
Developer: 4A Games
Ratings: Metacritic: M ( critics)
Description: Metro: Last Light immerses the player in the haunting, desolate ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow. Developer 4A Games promises to deliver a terrifying, atmospheric single-player adventure that fuses combat with exploration and surviv
Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above. But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour
- A gripping, story-driven first person shooter, Metro: Last Light is the hugely anticipated sequel to 2010’s critically acclaimed cult classic Metro 2033.
- Experience thrilling combat with an exotic arsenal of hand-made weaponry against deadly foes – both human and mutant – and use stealth to launch attacks under the cover of darkness.
- Explore the post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro, one of the most immersive, atmospheric game worlds ever created.
- Next generation technology boasting stunning lighting and physics sets a new graphical benchmark on both console and PC.
- Wage post-apocalyptic warfare online, as Last Light delivers an intense multiplayer experience amongst the dark Russian ruins.