MARVEL released the new Action, Stealth game “Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance“. “Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance” was developed by Atsushi Inaba and the rest of his team at Platinum Games. Kojima Production also helped out in the story and cut scene developments of the latest spin-off title in the “Metal Gear” franchise.
|Genre: Action, Stealth |
Release Date: Feb 19, 2013
Platforms: Xbox360 | PS3 | PC
Gameplay Modes: Single-player
Ratings: Metacritic: N/A
Description: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is multi-platform action game and part of the Metal Gear series. The stealth elements from previous games have been removed and the setting has been changed. The game now centers around swordfighting and features an advanced cutting system.
…that combines the best elements of pure action and epic storytelling, all within the expansive Metal Gear universe. The game introduces Raiden as the main character; a child soldier transformed into a half-man, half-machine cyborg ninja, equipped with a high-frequency katana blade and a soul fueled by revenge.
- The latest METAL GEAR console experience featuring an all-new style of frenetic action gameplay and central character, Raiden, a cyborg ninja who uses his High Frequency katana blade to cut through any thing that stands in his vengeful path!
- New game design, the birth of a new type of MG experience: Combining development powerhouses Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames together, MGR REVENGEANCE will offer a fast & fluid game style centered on katana-based combat within the METAL GEAR universe.
- Advanced technology: Produced by a hybrid team of renowned developers, the in-game technology promises to push the boundaries of graphics, style and lightning-speed action gameplay.
- ‘ZanDatsu’ cut mechanic: Within the game world, players will be able to take advantage of what has been created- “an all-encompassing cutting plane in real time”. Cut anything, anytime, anywhere.
- Epic story in the vein of what MG is known and loved for: The game takes place after the events of METAL GEAR SOLID 4 where the world has fallen into chaos with cyborg crimes & terrorism running rampant in society. Delves into the continuing story of Raiden, a child-soldier turned cyborg ninja who’s origins are connected to both METAL GEAR SOLID 2 and METAL GEAR SOLID 4.