Scene group ‘QUASAR’ with another hot tutorial release from Lynda.com’s Adobe section. Very useful indeed, for the persons interested in Premiere Elements.
|OS: Windows and MAC|
Whether you’re new to the program altogether or a pro who needs a refresher on the latest features, author Steve Grisetti gets you up and running quickly with Premiere Elements 11, the affordable and intuitive video-editing program from Adobe.
• Capturing video from a camcorder
• Importing media on your computer
• Managing media with the Organizer
• Adding clips, slice, trim, and ripple edits
• Creating a motion path with the Pan & Zoom tool
• Speeding up or slowing down video segments with Time Remapping
• Color-correcting video
• Building custom music tracks with Quicktracks
• Creating fade-ins and fade-outs
• Adding text animation
• Keyframing video effects
• Burning a DVD or Blu-ray disc
• Uploading your video to Facebook or YouTube