‘Lords of Xulima’ is an adventure role-play indie video game with interesting puzzles and lots of exploration.
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG
Description: An RPG set on the fictional continent of Xulima, where Gods and man once walked the land together. Features over one hundred hours of gameplay.
In Lords of Xulima, we do not hold your hand through the journey. We have created a world of diverse regions that are as vibrant with life as they are fraught with danger; from the alluring Golden Woods, through the Great Desert of Pernitia, to the daunting icy peaks of Karraga. You are free to explore and choose which path to follow, but be careful about where the adventure takes you. Your success or failure in Lords of Xulima all depends on your strategies and ability lead your customized party. Immerse yourself in the playability and depth of old school classics, presented through modern visuals and a user-friendly interface.
- More than 100 hours of authentic Role-Playing Experience
- A Tale of Gods and Humans
- Create your group of characters
- Strategic, fluid, turn-based combat
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 or OpenGL 2.1 Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Screen resolution: 1280 x 720.