The second episode of the highly-rated amazing adventure game ‘Life Is Strange’.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Description: Reunited with her friend Chloe, Max begins experimenting with her power and starts to wonder if it is related to her visions or the weird snow from the previous day. But life goes on in Blackwell Academy and a certain viral video has become a serious topic of discussion. Meanwhile, what DID happen to Rachel Amber?
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics cards)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space