Here’s one of the best indies that i’ve ever played, ‘Life Is Strange’. It’s an absolutely impressive game that has its own catchy style, giving you the possibility to choose and as in real life, each choice has different consequences than the other. I was hooked till the very end of this amazing first episode, and can’t wait for more!
Genre: Action, Adventure
Description: Chrysalis is an introduction to the world of Life is Strange. You’ll see Max and Chloe reunite and you’ll make important choices that will influence their destiny. You will observe some of the short-term consequences of those choices but know that there are also mid and long-term repercussions that will pan out over the course of the later episodes, in a butterfly effect manner. [DONTNOD]
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics cards)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space