The group FLT released Lichdom: Battlemage for the PC platform. Lichdom: Battlemage is first game where the Mage is a total badass which you will love to play.
Genre: First-Person, Action, Indie, RPG
Description: Lichdom: Battlemage is a first-person caster that gives the Mage the spotlight in a way never before seen in games. With limitless magical power at your disposal and brutal enemies around every corner, victory hinges on a combination of skill and strategy. You must carefully craft a vast array of spells and learn to cast them in the heat of combat.
You are your spells! The Lichdom: Battlemage spell crafting system offers an enormous range of customization. Every Mage is the product of crafted magic that reflects the individual’s play style. Whether you prefer to target your foes from a safe distance, wade into combat and unleash your power at point-blank range, or pit your enemies against each other, endless spell customization lets you become the Mage you want to be.
- SPELL CRAFTING: Thousands upon thousands of spell combinations are at your disposal, through the magic of an incredibly deep and robust crafting system. As you engage in combat and explore the world of Lichdom: Battlemage, you are rewarded with items: components that can be used to craft new magic. With eight magical schools, three unique attunements that determine your spell’s behavior, seven unique ways to shape and cast, and dozens of bonus characteristics, no two spells are the same. By crafting your magic, you forge your own, unique Battlemage.
- VOICE TALENT: The epic story of Lichdom: Battlemage is told through vivid motion capture animations and exceptional voice recording. Veterans of games, television, and film contribute to a stellar ensemble cast that includes Jennifer Hale, Troy Baker, Clancy Brown, and Gina Torres. Learn about the full cast at the Lichdom: Battlemage IMDB page.
- TECHNOLOGY: Lichdom: Battlemage is powered by CryEngine 3, a powerful game engine known for mind-blowing graphical realism. Using the latest tools and techniques, Lichdom’s characters, environments, and effects were meticulously crafted to provide the most immersive experience possible. Lichdom: Battlemage also uses AMD’s TressFX technology for lifelike hair simulation and AMD’s TrueAudio technology, which allows for incredible sound fidelity by offloading audio processing to supported graphics cards without impacting video performance.
- ENEMIES: The enemies in Lichdom: Battlemage are cunning and brutal. More than a dozen varieties of foes await you, each armed with powerful physical and magical weapons, and all bent on your destruction. To survive, you must outwit and overpower packs of Undead, Cultists, and Demons, devising strategies and tuning your magical arsenal. The game is also host to a series of epic boss battles, which serve as the ultimate test of your magical skill.
- ENDLESS CHALLENGE: Lichdom: Battlemage is not for the faint of heart. Designed to put your mage to the ultimate test, the game pulls no punches. In addition to the exciting main campaign, the game features additional “Loot Challenges” along the way: bonus sections that offer the most valuable rewards for completing the most difficult encounters. Upon completion of the game’s main storyline, players unlock “New Game Plus,” a mode that offers unlimited replay value and a chance to unlock the highest tiers of magical items.
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Processor: 3.0 GHz dual core or better (AMD FX 4100 or Intel Core 2 Duo)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible with 512 RAM or better (Radeon HD4870 or NVIDIA 8800 GT)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum spec assumes user runs the game at 1280×720 resolution with “Low” graphics settings.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Processor: 2.8 GHz quad core or better (AMD FX 8350 or Intel i7 860)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible with 2048MB RAM or better (Radeon HD 7950 or NVIDIA GTX 670)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Recommended spec assumes user runs game at 1920×1080 resolution with “Very High” graphics settings.